I'm not sure of a pricepoint- we are working on a similar beta product used
to track delivery systems and i can get an chinese made tracker with some
of the capability you mention (except OBD-II info) for under $40. Their
devices have an onboard SIM for SMS alerts, etc. So with that in mind if we
were able to use your SanCloud device with the same capability along with
OBD functionality for around $80-100 it would be great. Are you considering
kits fully assembled? Sorry if thats a silly question we're new to open
source hardware etc and am just wondering how the license would affect
other companies from using it in their products? Cheers!