Hi,

To get a step further to build executable I thought it was easier to
directly compile my sources from the board itself, even I'd rather prefer
to cross compile anyway. So I've copied the entire
*linux-dev/KERNEL/xenomai* dir to* /usr/xenomai/include* which solve a bit
my compilation dependencies but some remains like asm/xenomai/system.h

>From that I have to independant questions :

- what are all the Xenomai dependencies to install onto the board ?
- cross compiling : I could use the same linaro gnueabihf set in my local
pc ( == the one that build_kernel.sh has used ) is it possible to set the
Xenomai envirronement libs + includes +etc to be able to compile on the PC ?

Thanks