Have You read the Xenomai install documentation?

The cross-compilation of kernel is pretty straitforward - put the ipipe 3.8
patches over bone tree by hand ( 3.8 preferred - my 3.13 patches probably
are not as stable although I've read in the thread that the 3.8 series BBB
+ Xenomai have also serious mmc stability problem) and run the
prepare-kernel.sh script over bone kernel.
The Xenomai 2.6.3 release download & unpack on BBB and compile (assuming
You have build tools installed in BBB fs).

At least reasonable is to run the Xenomai tests later,

T.