Robert,
Just my $0.02 about *where* info should be stored:   I completely agree
about Dennis' "Wild West" comment.  When I first started with the BBB back
in Sep2013 all 5 of the various websites that Dennis referenced seemed to
contradict each other.  The "official" image was outdated and the most
recent images were hidden away and you almost needed a "secret knock" to
find them.  I completely understand that everything has been in a massive
state of flux, especially since all of the changes with the way Device Tree
was handled, etc, etc.  It seems to me, though, that out of the 5 websites
that Dennis referenced, perhaps 4 of them should say "Things are in a state
of massive flux right now.... Instead of us updating 5 websites all the
time, Please check this *one* website for the most up-to-date info."  Then
on the *1* website which is "continuously updated" it could say:  Here is
the most recent "stable" official image and here is the most recent
"development" official image.  It is strange having 5 different websites to
have to check when you are a Newbie...and then Gerald says "why didnt you
check 'the' website".

Thx!  I respect and appreciate all the work you do!!  These are challenging
times!
-frenchy

--
Respectfully,