Hi I have some my products deployed with am335x with Micron eMMC 2GB, but
my products allow users to unplug power as they wish.

My linux app very rarely writes to the eMMC. and my /etc/fstab specifies
/var/log and /tmp to tempfs; fstab mount all partitions with "noatime"
properties.

But around 2 months of deployment, I found that around 1-2% am335x
machines, have some sort of data corruption, resulting fail to boot up.

Can anyone share some thoughts/ experience about how to resolve this issue?
In real life product, whats the best practice?