I suggest that you look at output pins TIMER4, TIMER5, TIMER6, and TIMER7
(section 20.1.2.4 of the Technical Reference Manual).  Those timers are
clocked at 24MHz, have programmable divisors, and can produce output clocks
up to 12MHz.  Section 20.1 of the Technical Reference Manual provides more
information on the timers and the datasheet will detail the settings
required to associate a timer output with a pin.