What frequency do you want?  first of all what you need to know is the
frequency of CLKIN.  Best I can tell that defaults to 24Mhz.  from there
you can pretty easily find values to fit closely what you need for clock
output frequencies.  For that matter if you're unsure write a loop that
produces a table of values for a given CLKIN frequency.  in generating such
a table using a CLKIN frequency of say 1MHZ could work quite nicely as the
values can be easily scaled from such a table.

Eric