Hi Robert,

The new image is built now. I tried giving "apt-get install parted" and got
the following output.

root@beaglebone:~# apt-get install parted
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Suggested packages:
  parted-doc
  parted
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 156 kB of archives.
After this operation, 247 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ wheezy/main parted armhf 2.3-12 [156
kB]
Fetched 156 kB in 2s (56.1 kB/s)
perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
    LANGUAGE = (unset),
    LC_ALL = (unset),
    LANG = "en_IN"
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
Selecting previously unselected package parted.
(Reading database ... 56565 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking parted (from .../parted_2.3-12_armhf.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
Setting up parted (2.3-12) ...

As you can see I am getting warning messages about locales. I haven't
manually set the LANG to en_IN. I guess I have to include all the locales
to shut this message down as I am building this image for one of my client
and not for myself.

The pastebin for this image's dpkg --list is here
http://paste.debian.net/92623/