Hi All, This is my first post on the group. Hope I'm in the correct place.
Hate to sound like such a noob but, that's what I am.

I am working with a Beaglebone Black revision B, 7" HDMI display and USB
eGalax based touch screen. We are currently have 5 revision C boards on
order.

I am booting from a 2gb sd using the 3.14.4-bone4.1 kernel and
debian-7.5-minimal-armhf-2014-05-07 rootfs. I did a cross build on a Wheezy
VM using the info from
http://eewiki.net/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=13599118.
I have installed LXDE and everything is working really well.

I have one small touchscreen issue however. It works correctly except that
I cannot get the pointer to the edge of the screen. Not close enough to
activate the panel menus and such.
>From what I've read I believe the xinput-calibrator utility would help
solve this issue. But, I can't find the package with sudo apt-get install
xinput-calibrator.

I have downloaded the source for version 0.7.5 from freedesktop.org and I'm
trying to cross build it. No luck so far... I know that this utility is
installed by default on the latest Debian/LXDE images from Beagleboard.org
but i really want to be able to configure and build all of this myself.

What is the best method for providing the ./configure output and config.log
content here? The tail of the ./configure output is below but I know it
would probably be helpful to have the entire output and the config.log
content.

./configure output
-------------------------
checking whether the
/home/prism/bbb-dev/cc/linaro-03/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ linker
(/home/prism/bbb-dev/cc/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2014.03_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/ld)

supports shared libraries... yes
checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
checking for X... no
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking for working strtod... no
checking for pow... no
checking for pow in -lm... yes
./configure: line 15509: syntax error near unexpected token `XINPUT,'
./configure: line 15509: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(XINPUT, x11 xext xi inputproto)'
prism@BBB-Dev-1:~/bbb-dev/cc/xinput-calibrator/xinput_calibrator-0.7.5$ ^C
prism@BBB-Dev-1:~/bbb-dev/cc/xinput-calibrator/xinput_calibrator-0.7.5$

Any help is greatly appreciated.