This image *is* as it should be then as one really ought not be doing
system reconfiguration and reboots as a mere mortal user (I certainly don't
want my users doing these things!).... but one gets used to the image
they've been using.  Thanks again for the work you put into this.  I, most
definately, and most of the community individually owe and ought buy you a
beer (or whatever your taste may be) given the opportunity.  (same goes for
Gerald and others on this list that stand out as being helpful and making
this all work for the greater community)

Eric