I still do not follow. I read the wiki link you gave Jason, but encourage
people to input on what exactly ? How Beagelboard.org is run ?
Clarification is needed, I mean why would I want to tell you how to run
your non-profit business ?

>From the outside looking in, what little I can see, it seems things are
fine. I mean what more could we as "users" of the hardware and software
provided ask from people who contribute their time to the community "free
of charge" ?