On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Mark A. Yoder <mark.a.yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got a miniDisplay Cape from CircuitCo[1].  It's a slick looking
> 128x128 color display, but I can find drivers for it.
>
> Does anyone have sample code for the miniDisplay Cape?

I thought the display is the same st7735 as used in Matt Porter's
post[2], but it turns out to be a Crystalfontz CFAF128128B[3]. It
turns out it uses the same controller[4].

You should be able to use the already built driver at
/lib/modules/(uname -r)/kernel/drivers/video/st7735fb.ko

It doesn't seem the source is upstream, but you can find it in our
patched directory tree[5], though that tree isn't always kept
up-to-date with the actual kernel tree[6]. It'll take a bit of reading
to figure out how best to load it, ie. config-pin+modprobe with some
parameters, a device tree overlay or some patches to the kernel to add
the additional display parameters.

Hopefully the developer will respond.

> [1] http://elinux.org/CircuitCo:MiniDisplay_Cape
[2]