Dave:
  I found the color problem.  There were some incorrect indices on pixel[].
 I've alse changed the code a bit so Boris will render much faster.  Rather
than sending one RGB pixel at a time I'm seen 768/3.  I got the idea from
fillScreenBards(). Here's my displayimage().

void displayimage(){
char pixel[5], *data = header_data;
int i = width * height;
Transfer tbuffer[128*128*3+1];
void *buff_ptr = tbuffer;
 LCDSendCommand(1, 0x2C);
int j = 0;
    while(i-- > 0) {
HEADER_PIXEL(data,pixel);
 tbuffer[j+0].data=(*pixel[2]* & 0xff);
tbuffer[j+0].type=1;
 tbuffer[j+1].data=(*pixel[1]* & 0xff);
tbuffer[j+1].type=1;
 tbuffer[j+2].data=(*pixel[0]* & 0xff);
tbuffer[j+2].type=1;
j +=3;
    }
// SPIWriteChunk(buff_ptr, 128*128*3);
for(i=0;i<128;i++){
            SPIWriteChunk(buff_ptr, 768);
        buff_ptr += 768;
}
}

*Why do you only write 768 bytes at a time to the SPI?*

With only small changes the code here[1] drives the miniDisplay and sends a
bmp file to it.

--Mark

[1] https://github.com/jeidon/cfa_bmp_loader.git