> Hi Robert,
>
> Thank you, it's a good news.
>
> The main reason I stayed on the 3.8 kernel version is because I wanted to
> use the same kernel that was in the BBB. But it appears that the work you
> made on the capemgr will be of help for my custom board.
>
> However, now I have another problem.
> I'm trying unsuccessfuly to use this flasher:
> http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu#eMMC:_BeagleBone_Black
>
> The problem is that the u-boot and the MLO doesn't have a default dtb. And
> since I don't have a EEPROM, the boot is stuck.
>
> I tried to use the MLO from the BBB, which seems to be OK. And now I'm
> trying to use the uEnv.txt file to pass the BBB arguments to the u-boot but
> I still can't boot properly.
>
> The error that I can't resolve is essentially:
> Bad Linux ARM zImage magic!

This just means you are trying to load something that isn't what it expects..

pastebin.com your serial boot log..

> I know that the EEPROM should contain this:
> struct am335x_baseboard_id {
>         unsigned int  magic;
>         char name[HDR_NAME_LEN];
>         char version[4];
>         char serial[12];
>         char config[32];
>         char mac_addr[HDR_NO_OF_MAC_ADDR][HDR_ETH_ALEN];
> };
>
> Does this problem have something to do with the magic argument ?

Nope..

> Is it eady to resolv ?

As long as your clone has the same memory and is 1Ghz version of the
am335x, you can use this u-boot patch:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/Bootloader-Builder/blob/master/patches/v2014.07/0002-NFM-Production-eeprom-assume-device-is-BeagleBone-Bl.patch

Robert Nelson
http://www.rcn-ee.com/