I've just pushed an update to the bone101 presentation up on github:

http://beagleboard.github.io/

Having a github pages representation should make it much easier for people
to push patches, so I hope you'll take this opportunity to check it all out
and report/fix issues in the documentation that ships on the boards.

Now that Jekyll is being used, we won't be able to do a simple git clone to
put the content onto the boards as Jekyll will need to be run to process
the content. I'll be working with Robert to enable that operation, but
would also love any hints on the best way to keep the repository on the
boards something that is easily editable. Not having a macro for the
baseurl was just proving too difficult.

This is also in preparation to merging a Google Summer of Code project that
has the intention to make adding new tutorials to bone101 much easier. You
can get some info at http://beagleboard.org/gsoc, but there will be further
information coming out about it in the next few days as coding is wrapping
up and documentation is being finalized.

Regards,
Jason