Thanks.

On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 10:48 AM, mtn_beagle
<djricha...@axeoninvestments.com> wrote:
> Jason,
> The 101 page linked to through your github page still discusses the updating
> of the Angstrom image. With Rev C shipping with Debian, should there be two
> links for updating or is Angstrom no longer being updated?

Angstrom continues to get updated, but there hasn't been a community
push to verify the new images and have them pushed up to
http://beagleboard.org/latest-images. If I get sufficient requests,
I'll update that page with one of the newer Angstrom images. For now,
there is just the last Angstrom image that was used for production
images.

> Additionally, the
> BBB spec still indicates 2MB eMMC.

See