Hi Robert, everything builds clean and I can see SPI0 after booting.  The
devices are spi1.0 and spi1.1.  However, I'm not able to see any SPI1
devices.  Suspecting HDMI conflict, I set the status for the HDMI device to
"disabled" in
am335x-base0033.dts.  But that didn't seem to help.  Anything else you can
think of that I should check?

Thanks,
Dallas

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Dallas Clement <dallas.a.clem...@gmail.com