Update: the BBB just reset again at 7:49am. That's interesting, because it
reset twice yesterday at almost the same times 7:35am and 8:13am and today
at 7:13am and 7:49am. cron daily runs at 6:25am and I have no ctontab jobs
at those times. Appears to be some sort of pattern due to the daily reset
times being so close, but there is nothing is syslog except cron.hourly
until the new boot sequence starts.