Hm', IFFF I understand it correctly, than I should stick to the new image
and try to flash it. OK, fine, BUTTT

The system doesn't start :(

If press the button next to the SD, insert the power, than I get just one
blue light as described
If I don't press any buttons, just plugin than I from the 4 lights 2 lights
are constantly on, namely the two outer lights

Any ideas what I should do to get it booting?