Nvm I found out that there is no entry in fstab to mount it. Thanks.

W dniu 2014-09-30 11:30, Robert Nelson pisze:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 3:26 AM, bremenpl <breme...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello there,
Recently I have flashed my beaglebone black re C with the console image (
http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian#2014-09-03 ). The
problem I have run into is that:
Power Button doesnt work,
There is No USB0 network adapter like in standard beaglebone black image.
Also the little flash disk is not present as well on the host side.

I have managed to resolve the 1st issue by this script, but I am not sure
either it is sufficient:
https://clarenceho.net/blog/articles/2013/09/14/using-the-power-button-on-beaglebone-black-for-shutdown

As for the second one, I have no idea how to install the network adapter
with the flash space.
I would really aprichiate any help here, Those options are crussial for my
application.
The startup script is here:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/boot-scripts/blob/master/boot/am335x_evm.sh

it needs to be placed in:

/opt/scripts/boot/

you will also need to install "udhcpd"...

Bremenpl