I understand and I dont want you to, I aprichiate the tools given. For now I have placed the base image inside and using apt-get remove deleted the lighdm to make the image a bit lighter. I dont hide that the console image works a lot faster, the only thing missing there for me is the usb flash feature. Is it possible to add this feature on an existing image?