On Sep 30, 2014 5:38 AM, "Bremenpl" <breme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Robert,
> I just noticed that in the console image when i mount up the mmcblk0p1
that means I am mounting whole filesystem of the beaglebone on the usb.
Could you explain me how can I create a custom flash space formatted in ie.
fat32 and make it avaible on usb? This is new to me, because in the regular
image there was the fat partition of about 100MB under mmcblk0p1.

You know for the level of customization you seem to need. Neither of my
images are going to work for you.. Just use my guide here and setup
everything you need.

http://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black

https://clarenceho.net/blog/articles/2013/09/14/using-the-power-button-on-beaglebone-black-for-shutdown

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/boot-scripts/blob/master/boot/am335x_evm.sh