Hey Robert, I know this thread is getting long in the tooth.  Originally I
had asked for help on enabling the SPI devices on the 3.14 kernel.  You got
me past that with some patches.  However, I just did a merge from the
latest upstream and now my SPI devices are not enabled any more when I boot
the kernel.  This is what I have on the command line:

capemgr.enable_partno=BB-SPIDEV0,BB-SPIDEV1

Do these parts have different names now?

Thanks,

Dallas