On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:05 PM, <janszymanski12...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

>  I have still unresolved issue (no answer here for how to make pwm_P8_13
> low on boot? ) and therefore
> trying to figure out if my question is:
> - too easy
> - too difficult
> - not interesting enough
> - other?
>
> As I see there is generally a number of unanswered questions, would it be
> possible for the moderator to give an indication in a simple style,
> something like: "too easy, google it yourself" or whatever, to avoid
> frustration.
>
> Jan

Is there a moderator?  I don't know.

But for myself, your question is both too difficult (I don't know the
answer) and not interesting enough (It isn't a problem that I need to solve
for myself).  Everybody here is going to have a different response, so
having a moderator decide is probably a bit ham fisted.  I can imagine an
external hardware solution because I do circuits, but it'd be more elegant
if someone helped you find a proper on-board software solution.  If you
find a solution on your own please post it.  If you get desperate enough to
start soldering email me and I'll try to help.

Cheers.