to myersco...@gmail.com:

Hi,

I noticed that simply pushing RESET button actually helps sometimes, in my
recent experiments. At the same time, pushing POWER button may not help
sometimes. I have an impression that this issue is a bit different by
different people.

Have you tried resetting the board by means of RESET button many times,
without "init 1" command, to see whether RESET button alone can help?

Regards,
Alex