Hi Alex,

What I tried to say that the fix I applied had same logic which was
described by "Jay @ Control Module Industries" in this discussion. Since I
can not use device tree features of latest kernels, I made the changes
which can fit in kernel 3.2 which is supplied by TI Android code. In my
tests (which included many resets) it seem to be working fine.

I also believe that rebuilding the kernel is not dangerous as long as we
know what we are doing. :)

Regards,
Pratik