Thanks for your suggestions. I will look more into it. I am aware that full
security is not achievable, I wanted more to make sure that there is no
super easy way in where everyone could just see whatever they want to.

Also that was my point about removing/disabling unused features. Then I do
not need to keep them up to date when they are not present any more.

Thanks!
Tommi