Robert,

I don't know. Someone marked this topic as complete, apparently because the
problem with the wrong PHY address is solved by that patch. But I don't
think it's complete, because there is another problem, which also manifests
itself by "Phy not found", as I wrote above.

Could you please tell how many power-up experiments you did? I have three
rev. C boards, and one of them didn't detect PHY only one time in 50
power-ups, while another board had 22 "Phy not found" in 50 power-ups (I
tried that with new kernels - 3.8.13-bone67).

@Vince Caldeira: Could you please explain why you think this topic is
complete?

Regards

Alex