Karl,

Thank you for the link. So, according to that thread, we cannot start the
board reliably without modifying the hardware.

But what about doing something with nRESETIN_OUT pin? The datasheet says
that the pin can be used to reset external devices, although it recommends
using the pin as input only (page 1149). I wonder whether a special reset
signal, generated on that pin to reset the transceiver chip, will work or
not.

Regards

Alex