On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:09:54 PM UTC-6, COG wrote:

> Hi Jmelson:  Thanks for the advice.  Is this an example of what your
> talking about:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-to-RJ45-Ethernet-Network-Adapter-Card-With-3-Ports-USB-Ports-Hub-Favored-/201276276402
>
> ?
>
> No, the ones I've used have three USB sockets that are on a swivel, like
this
eBay item #     300965379372

You can't tell from the eBay listing, but the controller I have had good
luck with is the MosChip
MCS7830CV

But, I can't absolutely say what chip is inside any specific China
hub+ethernet, just that that
one in the eBay listing I give above LOOKS from the outside to be the same.

Jon