I am trying to run the example blinkled project shown at
https://github.com/BestFriendofDoug/PRUSS-C/tree/master/am335x_pru_package/pru_sw/app_loader/lib

but I am not getting any output to the GPIO pins. I have set up the dto to
output P9.12, and the blinkled.c is using StarterWare programs to toggle
P9.12, but there is no output to the pins when the program runs.

The git repo should have everything you need. I occasionally get the below
error:
./blinkled

INFO: Starting PRU_memAccess_DDR_PRUsharedRAM example.
    INFO: Initializing example.
./blinkled: symbol lookup error: ./blinkled: undefined symbol:
prussdrv_load_datafile

Which was solved for me when re-running the Makefile in
/root/PRUSS-C/am335x_pru_package/app_loader/interface

Any help on this issue would be appreciated!!