Hello,
I have solved this problem. I downloaded image file from this
link http://elinux.org/Beagleboard:BeagleBoneBlack_Debian and checked it by
md5sum command whether it is downloaded successfully. But all images that I
downloaded from that link gave me different md5 than expected checksum
number. So I downloaded image from armhf link
http://www.armhf.com/download/ and finally cheksum matched. I followed same
steps stated in Installation steps to install debian wheezy 3.14 but it
also did not worked. Did I did something wrong? Or does lates image of
debian have a bug? At last I was able to find linux 3.8.13-bone-70, I
downloaded it from this link
https://rcn-ee.net/deb/jessie-armhf/v3.8.13-bone70/install-me.sh and ran
it. Finally, after reboot I got my preinstalled debian version on BBB.

четверг, 12 марта 2015 г., 18:45:35 UTC+2 пользователь upol.ry...@gmail.com