heh, I was just talking to my buddy here about that video. He was telling
me that emdebians wheezy repo's got compromised, and the Jessie repo also
seems to be AWOL . . . So probably best you went with Ubuntu for now.
However, there is also Linaro's toolchain, which I personally use on a
fairly frequent basis.