Matthijs,
Did you try any change in the EN pin of U4 (enable signal of 3V3B)?
I'm about to try SYS_RESETn (PMIC_PGOOD after U16), but I'm concerned about
the 20ms turn on delay (plus 10ms due to the RC).
The other option is to go back to use 3V3AUX, and add a 1k load resistor to
reduce the discharge time.
Thanks,
Max