Thanks...I'm familiar with that page.
However, the only links for Jessie img files are "Testing Snapshots".

Would these be the same as the official release (as far as libraries...I
want to make sure I can cross compile openCV)?
Is the image I'd get with "sudo apt-get install linux-image-armmp" the same
as one of these snapshots, or is it an official release?
If it's official, and if I updated with one of those img files, could I
then install as above?

And finally, is there a reason why I can't locate the image with "sudo