Thanks everyone for the answers.
One final question:

What I'm ultimately trying to accomplish is developing a custom app w/
openCV in Eclipse on a PC.
And cross-compiling for the BBB.

>From what I understand (from Derek Molloy), getting emdebian,
cross-compiling, and openCV working on Wheezy is much more difficult than
on Jessie.
That's why I chose Jessie for my VM on my PC.

However, there's no bone Jessie yet (if I understand everyone's help so
far).

So, are my only options:
1. Put a Wheezy VM on my PC and try to muddle through the setup?
2. Wait for a full bone Jessie?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.