On Tuesday 14 July 2015 14:40:36 William Hermans wrote:
> Just out of curiosity. What is the attraction of a "battery cape" ? I mean
> I can see the need for consistent power, and perhaps keeping this as small
> as possible, but is that it ?
The main advantage if an integrated solution is that you get to monitor the
supply and the battery from the manager chip.  This way you can shut yourself
down cleanly when the battery is about to give up, and go into power save mode
when not running on the mains.

How much of that this cape does I do not know.

David