In a very semplified way you suggest that I have to:
use libruio to start the measurement and read the system clock using one PRU
use the other PRU to increase ADC sample freq
?
I'll probably need to read more about scratchpad register and XIN XOUT and
all the functionality in libruio.

but first I should loose my specs in order to make things easier, lets say
that ms accuracy is acceptable, should it be possible to avoid using PRUS?