Hi,

On line there is a thread on installing pppd on a beaglebone like board
(AM335x Starter Kit). I cannot ask the original author. I have downloaded
the tar file, but I don't know the procedure on the installation.
Could you explain it a more detail to me from the contents?

Thanks,

./configure --target=arm-linux --enable-arm
--prefix=/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/arm-linux/ make
CC=/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/bin/arm-linux-gcc make DESTDIR=`pwd`/../ppp_struct
install

make CC=/usr/local/arm/3.3.2/bin/arm-linux-gcc

try to configure as per your setup, thy to look at:
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/6.3/basicnet/ppp.html
it is very helpful blog.