On 12/07/2015 10:36 AM, Bill Dussault wrote:
> How do I get into the logfile? I did not know about that
> Thanks

Run x11vnc on thet beaglebone without the '-bg' argument.  You probably
also need to run it as sudo, if you are using the '-auth' argument.

I'm confused about your more recent email. You have to run x11vnc on the
beaglebone, not on your laptop. On the laptop (client), you need to run
a vnc client, e.g., vinagre.

Can you explain what you are trying to do ?

regards,
Nuno