Thanks, I appreciate your efforts. Please read that with zero sarcasm. I've
been there too, thinking I knew what would save someone time and effort and
not realizing I was in a different situation.

I have a large application to build. I'm not sure how much of the
complexity is going to be running on the BBBs I will use. I will probably
have to hire a small-to-medium sized team over the next few years. I have
to consider the technologies I will start with carefully. Python isn't
perfect, but it's easy to find developers who have mastered it and can be
productive quickly, and that's important.