Hi Robert,

The following two lines are enabled in the KERNEL/.config file by default

CONFIG_REGULATOR_TPS65217=y
CONFIG_MFD_TPS65217=y

Is it possible to disable from menuconfig so that both the above items are
not included in the built image. Hope disabling the above two line will not
include the TPS65217 driver. Could you let me know how to disable it from
menuconfig.

Will there be any issues if the above 2 line items are disabled?

Thanks,
Veera