Hi Robert,

I am planning to use this custom built image in another board which is not
Beagle boar. That board doesn't require voltage from battery.
Is there an option to disable the tps65217 so that i can try the image in
my own board and not in Beagleboard.

Also there seems to be a link where they are mentioning about removing the
tps65217.dtsi

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/10/27/33

Thanks,
Veera