For the record, I edited recompiled the same main board file as evilwulfie,
and . . .

william@beaglebone:~$ sudo sh -c "echo 'BB-BONE-AUDI-02' >
/sys/devices/platform/bone_capemgr/slots"
william@beaglebone:~$ cat /sys/devices/platform/bone_capemgr/slots
 0: PF----  -1
 1: PF----  -1
 2: PF----  -1
 3: PF----  -1
william@beaglebone:~$ dmesg | grep BB-BONE-AUDI-02
[   47.785411] bone_capemgr bone_capemgr: part_number 'BB-BONE-AUDI-02',
version 'N/A'
[   47.805914] bone_capemgr bone_capemgr: slot #4: 'Override Board
Name,00A0,OverrideManuf,BB-BONE-AUDI-02'

Actually, dahm it, I forgot to edit uEnv.txt . . .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORqiw8c2tmx%2BKfToqbuQ2Q3iAh4XgmyekZ42YLT2pdc0sQ%40mail.gmail.com.