Oh, and right I dont know if it matter for any of this, but we're trying to
avoid ti kernels if possible, so . . . but it seems Rick is using a bone
kernel, so ill give that one a shot.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORrWbMCrDDO%2BHmAHz623x4oR96HKZBiBAOvWBzVtKJjdeg%40mail.gmail.com.