Hi Mark,
FYI, 802.11 and 802.15.4 protocol is different.
The 802.11 is for Wi-Fi connectivity, and 802.15.4 is for Low Power
Wireless Area Network, especially for Sensor Network.

--
Rgds,

Aston
Blog <http://astonugroho.wordpress.com/> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/astonix> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aston/>

"If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you
don't have to be pushed. The vision pulls you."
(Steve Jobs)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2B9kmzw69ccKA6JyZFFHOrngS6tnF9L%3D0jsOAFcH-_%2BZvAPG4A%40mail.gmail.com.