Hi,

the AM335x TRM specifies a constants table for PRU which can be used for
easier access of memory addresses. As an example: for I2C1 registers which
originally use base-address 0x4802A000 a constant 2 is defined.

What I do not understand: how can one use these constants? How does the
mapping from a constant to a base-address work where I have to add an
offset in order to access desired registers?

Or is this an assembler-thingy only which can't be used out of
PRU-C-Software?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/52651b1b-3b25-46fb-b4b4-ba7e2b82c846%40googlegroups.com.