On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Charles Steinkuehler
<char...@steinkuehler.net> wrote:
> On 10/17/2016 10:42 AM, Robert Nelson wrote:
>>
>> The libraries are built for egl/wayland, so remember no x..
>
> What's the status of wayland on the BBB with Debian Jessie?
>
> ...or is that more "build from source" fun, like the SGX drivers
> themselves?

Well, my wayland script in jessie bombed:

https://github.com/RobertCNelson/boot-scripts/blob/master/tools/wm/weston-drm.sh

lots of tilcd noise over dmesg..

I'm pretty sure we will have to back-port wayland from stretch..

But this scares me:

http://git.ti.com/gitweb/?p=graphics/omap5-sgx-ddk-um-linux.git;a=commit;h=8d4ba04a2da59989b21aacca9defdf387e321695

the gcc 4.9 -> gcc 5.x was so much "FUN" in stretch over the summer, ^
might mean we have to just use stretch..

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYho9a4KnRMjmdTu56pA%2B2DyodzJaR9drPjFXCLUhST8KQ%40mail.gmail.com.