On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 2:23 PM, Gregg Harrington
<gr...@greggharrington.com> wrote:
> Robert,
>
> Thanks for your reply. The version I installed was from the beaglebone.org
> site (so might need an update). It was the file named
> "bone-debian-8.4-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2016-05-13-4gb.img" that had the problem. I
> doubt it was just still booting as it seems to go into "reflashing" mode
> after it boots the second time.
>
> I just finished installing the 2016-10-23 image seems to flash correctly,
> but once I boot it... I get some activity on the lights for about 20 seconds
> (no USB connection) and then all 4 lights go solid and it just sits and
> won't respond.
>
> Any thoughts on what that might be?

odd..

Can you please go into a little more detail so i can replicate it..

Which image did you download, how did you flash it to the microSD and
I asume you just plugged in the microSD and let it flash the eMMC
correct?

You then removed the microSD before the final booting?

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYiYhPcbQjG7ptgbu2OeXkK%3Dazya69Wkmu-BMVK2LAafsg%40mail.gmail.com.