Why would you want to use putty on Linux ? Literally it is as simple as ssh
user@host. Where user is the username you wish to use once ssh'd into the
remote system. Where host is the host address for the remote system. You
can run this command like you would any other command. From a Linux
terminal.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CALHSORrr5rgE5z%2B4u8WLrmtZ4ninivr_GEF0DkAgEwvXMMjdoA%40mail.gmail.com.